Old Clock Tower

Old Clock Tower

The Tower dates back to the late 1800’s at the height of the British military occupation. The tower was one of the first red brick buildings to be constructed by the British in the Curragh and today it can still be seen from almost anywhere in the camp. Today, the Old Clock Tower is situated behind St. Brigid’s church opposite the Fire Station.

Advertisements

 

error: Content is protected !!